OneSpot Release Notes - August 2018
OneSpot recently released the newest version of the One Spot Web and iOS Apps with the following
The 'Point Search Results' Report
● New detail added to the report:
○ The name of the person that created the point.
○ All the tags associated with the point.
○ To whom the points have been shared via email.
The 'Forecasted Project Spend' Report
● Has been modified to include:
○ Points that have Target Completion date within the Budget Period date range
○ Points that have no Target Completion date specified at all.
● For the Balance computation, both sets of Points are applied against the Property's Budget.
The 'Forecasted Project Spend', 'What Is Active', and 'Point Search Results' reports
● All have been modified to include current status including “In Bidding.”
● The “Single Click” reporting option has been simplified and sped up by eliminating the layout confirmation steps, resulting in a true Single Click experience.
● The point filtering process has been revised both for the “Single Click” reporting and the “Detailed” reporting screens resulting in a dramatically faster user experience.