OneSpot Release Notes - December 2018
OneSpot recently released the newest version of the One Spot Web and mobile with the following
Point Search reporting enhancements:
Point information consolidated to single page
Re-sizing of point photos
Layout re-sizing available
Forecast report enhancements
Totaled forecast per property
Property Inspection report enhancements
Latency improvements on custom reports
Cover page change
Additional configuration options
Removal of photos
Choosing specific information
Web Version UI enhancements
OneSpot Release Notes - August 2018
OneSpot recently released the newest version of the One Spot Web and iOS Apps with the following
The 'Point Search Results' Report
● New detail added to the report:
○ The name of the person that created the point.
○ All the tags associated with the point.
○ To whom the points have been shared via email.
The 'Forecasted Project Spend' Report
● Has been modified to include:
○ Points that have Target Completion date within the Budget Period date range
○ Points that have no Target Completion date specified at all.
● For the Balance computation, both sets of Points are applied against the Property's Budget.
The 'Forecasted Project Spend', 'What Is Active', and 'Point Search Results' reports
● All have been modified to include current status including “In Bidding.”
● The “Single Click” reporting option has been simplified and sped up by eliminating the layout confirmation steps, resulting in a true Single Click experience.
● The point filtering process has been revised both for the “Single Click” reporting and the “Detailed” reporting screens resulting in a dramatically faster user experience.